Drip irrigation technology saves water, saves energy, and promotes high yield, which is the increasingly popular agricultural irrigation technology. The commonly used drip irrigation equipment is drip irrigation belt and drip irrigation tube, but many people can't distinguish between these two products. Below are the drip irrigation equipment manufacturers to introduce the differences between drip irrigation belt
and drip irrigation tube
Drip irrigation pipe is an important irrigator in the drip irrigation system. According to the requirements of crop water, the water and the nutrients required by the crop are dripped drop by drop through the low-pressure pipe system and the sprinkler installed on the capillary tube, and drip into the roots of the crop uniformly and slowly Zone soil. The most common drip irrigation pipe is a built-in cylindrical drip irrigation pipe. The thickness of the drip irrigation pipe is long, the use time is long, and the corrosion resistance is stronger than the drip irrigation tape, but the cost is higher.
Drip irrigation belts use the advantages of their own pipes to directly irrigate water to the roots of crops through the orifice or dripper of a capillary tube with a diameter of about 10mm. The drip irrigation pipe is a low-pressure pipe system and an irrigation device installed on the capillary tube, which irrigates the water and the nutrients required by the crops into the soil in the root zone of the crops uniformly and slowly. This is the difference between drip irrigation belt and drip irrigation tube
1. From the appearance, the drip irrigation belt is flat without water and pressure, while the drip irrigation tube is cylindrical;
2. Distinguish from the form of dripper. Drip irrigation belts are generally inlaid with flat drippers, and drip irrigation tubes are inlayed with cylindrical drippers.
3. The use time, compared with drip irrigation pipe, the thickness of the drip irrigation pipe is thinner, the use time is shorter, and the use time of the drip irrigation pipe is longer;
4. The amount of water output, the water output of the drip irrigation belt is about 2L / h, and the water output of the drip irrigation pipe is about 3L / h. The water output of the drip irrigation pipe is greater than that of the drip irrigation belt;
5. In terms of investment, the investment in drip irrigation pipes is higher than that in drip irrigation belts. Common drip irrigation has a labyrinth drip irrigation belt and an inlay patch drip irrigation belt. The dripper and drip irrigation belt are integrated, which is easy to use and low in price, and there are many users who choose drip irrigation belts.
In short, drip irrigation belts and drip irrigation pipes have their own advantages, so when choosing to install and use drip irrigation equipment, you need to comprehensively consider the type of crops and planting conditions, and also take into account the useful life of the drip irrigation products, and choose the appropriate drip irrigation products.