I. sprinkler irrigation technology
Sprinkler irrigation is the irrigation water pressure (water pump or use natural head), via pipelines to nozzle, and the nozzle water injection, powder evenly into small droplets for crop irrigation water-saving irrigation technology. Compared with common ground irrigation methods, it has the following advantages:
1. Save water compared with surface irrigation, save water 30-50%.
2. The diameter and intensity of water droplets in water and water spray irrigation can be adjusted according to the soil texture, without causing erosion and avoiding the loss of water, soil and fertilizer.
3. The use of sprinkler irrigation can save 7% to 13% of the total area of field ditches and improve the land utilization rate.
4. The application of labor-saving sprinkler irrigation improves the degree of mechanization and automation of irrigation, greatly reducing labor intensity and saving labor force.
5. Highly adaptable sprinkler irrigation is not limited by the slope of the terrain and the soil water permeability. It is most suitable for irrigation in the mountainous areas with complex topography that cannot be achieved by the surface irrigation method.
6. Increase the output of sprinkler irrigation to facilitate strict control of soil moisture and maintain soil fertility. At the same time, the field microclimate can be adjusted to reduce the temperature of the leaf surface in the hot season, and the dust on the stem and leaf can be washed away, which is conducive to the respiration and photosynthesis of plants and the effect of increasing production. Spraying irrigation can increase crop yield by 20%, economic crop yield by 30% or more, vegetable yield by 1-2 times, and product quality can be improved at the same time.
Spray irrigation has a wide range of applications. It can be used to irrigate almost all dry crops, such as grains, vegetables, fruit trees and medicinal materials. From the perspective of topography, it is applicable to both plains and hilly areas. In terms of soil quality, it is suitable for soils with high water permeability and low infiltration rate. Spray irrigation can be used not only for crop irrigation, but also for garden grass and flowers irrigation. It can also be used for fertilizer spraying, pesticide spraying, frost removal, heat prevention, cooling and dust control.
Drip irrigation technology
Drip irrigation technology is the use of low pressure pipeline system, the irrigation water into a little ground, slowly and evenly and infiltration of crop root quantitatively the most developed area, the main crop root system activity area have stayed at the optimal soil moisture state of a irrigation technology. Drip irrigation is not destroying the structure of overburden, won’t produce the surface flow, can greatly reduce evaporation between tree, is one of the most water-saving irrigation technology, irrigation water saving 30% 50% than the ground commonly, sprinkler irrigation save 15% – 25%.
Drip irrigation technology possesses the advantages of sprinkler irrigation have as sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation is divided into fixed, fixed type and movable three types, its system composition and irrigation of the three types are essentially the same.