1. First choose the suitable micro spray tape according to the site to be laid.
Different types of micro-spray tapes have different laying lengths, spray widths and working pressures.
After selecting the micro spray tape, calculate the flow, paving distance and laying distance according to the crop planting direction. The micro-spray tapes are laid along the crop planting direction, and the upper pipelines are arranged vertically with the next pipeline. Finally, the main pipeline is laid to the water source and connected to the first hub.
2. Secondly, branch pipes (usually use PE layflat hose) and micro spray tapes are connected step by step. The connection between the micro-spraying tape and the branch pipe is usually a four-way valve and a duckbill offtale valve (micro-spray tape is arranged on one side).
3. There are two commonly used methods for micro-spray end plug. One method is to kill the knot directly at the end of the micro-spray tape, the method is simple and does not leak water; the other method is to cut the sprinkler tape or the main tape with a width of about 1-2 cm. Then, the tail of the spray irrigation tape is rolled about three times in width, and then the cut irrigation spray tape is put on, and the plugging effect is achieved.
4. Connection of the fertilizer device. For large field, we use fertilizing tanks for fertilization (reducing hydraulic head loss and reducing energy consumption). For greenhouses and small-area irrigation, Venturi fertilisers (valves) can be used, or fertilization can be carried out through pump suction pipes. It is suitable for liquid, instant soluble, and easily soluble fertilizers. It needs to be dissolved beforehand for insoluble fertilizers.
5. The micro-spray irrigation system must be equipped with a filter for installing fertilization devices. Centrifugal/net filters can be used for fertilizing with fertilizing tanks, and laminated filters can be used for fertilizing with Venturi fertilisers (valves). If you find that the small part of the micro-spray tape is blocked during use, you can open the sealing port at the end of the micro-spray tape and rinse it for a minute or two to solve the clogging problem.
6. Micro-spray under the membrane. When covering the ground film on the sprinkler tape, it is necessary to ensure that the plastic film is flat and free of protrusions, so as to prevent water droplets from being stored in the film and the sun burns the micro spray tape through the water droplets. Micro-injection under the membrane is conducive to maintaining the root temperature of the crop, reducing water evaporation and weed growth. It also has the advantages of reducing small pests and diseases, preventing ground panel knots, and improving fruit quality and color.