Micro-spray tape is a micro-spray irrigation product that uses lasers to directly punch holes on a strip-shaped plastic hose for irrigation. Yunnan micro-spray belt is widely used, mainly for field crops, greenhouse vegetables, flower nurseries, etc.
Micro spray tape advantages
- Gentle water spray, similar to drizzle irrigation of crops, evenly and moderately, does not harm the crops, does not accumulate water, and maintains good soil properties.
- Simple structure, low investment, efficient and practical.
- Strong anti-clogging, easy to remove, no need to filter clean water.
- Low operating pressure and low energy consumption, reducing investment in water supply equipment.
- Abrasion resistance, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, light weight, strong flexibility, simple installation and use, can be coiled during irrigation operation, convenient to store and store.
- Improve the field microclimate and reduce crop pests and diseases caused by dryness and high temperature.
Insufficient micro-spray belt
- The water spray from Yunnan micro-spray belt is dispersed, the spray is not far, and the range is small.
- It is easy to be affected by the terrain, and it is difficult to spray at the ideal angle.
- Excessive use pressure may cause cracking.
- Improper stretching and zigzag pipe belts may cause shortened service life and damage
- Low pressure resistance of plastic hose
- The wall of the micro-spray belt is thin, and it is easy to be scratched by sharp ground objects.