Round Emitter Drip Pipe
Round Emitter Drip Pipe
The inner round emitter drip pipe, is to insert a round emitter into the pipe to make it as an integrated pipe.
Emitters together with the pipe, easily installation. With the filter window, the emitter has filter ability. Adopt labyrinth flow pass have the pressure compensation ability. The emitter spacing can be customer requirement.
Round Emitter Drip Pipe Spec
1. The emitter has filter window with good anti-blocking ability.performance.
2. Turbulent flow channel design, uniform irrigation.
3. The emitter and pipe line have strong integrity.
4. Different emitters spacing, application range is wide.
Cutting down production costs.
Decreasing damage by from insects.
Drip irrigation pipes are available in a variety of sizes, with wall thicknesses ranging from 0.2mm to 1.2mm. Obviously, the thicker it is, the more resistant it is to mechanical damage. All drip irrigation pipes are added with anti-aging materials.
The short life of many thin-walled drip irrigation tapes is mainly due to mechanical damage, resulting in water leakage. From the perspective of mechanical damage, the thicker the drip irrigation pipe, the longer the life. Different crops and cultivation methods have different requirements on the service life.
Generally, the products with a design life of 1-3 years for crops with high cultivation density (such as strawberries) are more economical and reasonable, while the products with a design life of 8-10 years for fruit trees with low cultivation density are more economical and reasonable. Of course, the service life is long, and the cost of one-time investment will be higher.
We also supply other customer required products, for more details please contact with our sales get more information.
Round Emitter Drip Pipe Characteristics
⬤ It is suitable to annual crops by its accurate equalized irrigation
⬤ Clogging free for the nursing solution of hydroponic
⬤ It is available to irrigate vast area at same time with low volume
⬤ Superior durability with raw material of chemical-proof and anti-ultraviolet rays
⬤ Additional insert of the high-technology of dripper inside the hose
⬤ Preventing over moisture in the air and controlling appearance of harmful insects in the greenhouse
Round Emitter Drip Pipe Application
The drip irrigation tape is widely used in various drip irrigation projects, such as economic crops, vegetables, flowers, tea gardens, fruit trees, economic trees and field economic crops in greenhouse.
Greenhouse: Cucumber, Strawberry, Tomato, watermelon etc
Pome culture: Grape, Kiwi, Apple, Pear, Oranges, and etc.
Land cultivation: Tobacco, Ginseng, Pepper, Watermelon etc
Cultivation with nursing solution.
Round Emitter Drip Pipe Precautions
1. The pipes and drippers of drip irrigation are easy to be blocked and require high water quality, so filters must be installed
2. Drip irrigation cannot adjust the field microclimate and is not suitable for irrigation during freezing period. Drip irrigation system cannot be used to topdress manure
3. Pay attention to pressing and compacting the mulching film when laying the drip irrigation pipe, making the mulching film as close as possible to the drip irrigation pipe.
4. Avoid the focus of sunlight through water droplets
5. Level the land before planting to reduce the phenomenon of multiple pits and depressions in the land. Prevent the soil, rocks, weeds and weeds from holding up the mulch, causing water vapor to accumulate under the mulch to form a lens effect and burn drip irrigation pipes.
No.298 Zhonghua North Street ShiJiaZhuang, HeBei, China.