Strip Type Drip Irrigation Tape
Strip Type Drip Irrigation Tape
Inlaid continuous strip drip irrigation tape is composed of PE hose and inlaid continuous strip. One side of the inlaid continuous strip has comb teeth and other special shapes corresponding to its functions. The process and the hose are hot-melted and compounded to form the flow channel and the pipeline.
Abbreviation : C-tape
The part of the flow channel and the pipe that is not completely compounded and communicated constitutes the water inlet section. The part where the flow channel communicates with the outside forms the water outlet, and between the water inlet section and the water outlet The part is a comb-shaped turbulent flow channel.The length of the runner spacing of each section can be changed by adjusting the strip pressing mechanism. The thin-walled PE hose and continuous tape are seamlessly laminated through a special process.The product has strong anti-blocking performance and better water uniformity.
Round Emitter Drip Pipe Spec
1. The emitter has filter window with good anti-blocking ability.performance.
2. Turbulent flow channel design, uniform irrigation.
3. The emitter and pipe line have strong integrity.
4. Different emitters spacing, application range is wide.
Cutting down production costs.
Decreasing damage by from insects.
Drip irrigation pipes are available in a variety of sizes, with wall thicknesses ranging from 0.2mm to 1.2mm. Obviously, the thicker it is, the more resistant it is to mechanical damage. All drip irrigation pipes are added with anti-aging materials.
The short life of many thin-walled drip irrigation tapes is mainly due to mechanical damage, resulting in water leakage. From the perspective of mechanical damage, the thicker the drip irrigation pipe, the longer the life. Different crops and cultivation methods have different requirements on the service life.
Generally, the products with a design life of 1-3 years for crops with high cultivation density (such as strawberries) are more economical and reasonable, while the products with a design life of 8-10 years for fruit trees with low cultivation density are more economical and reasonable. Of course, the service life is long, and the cost of one-time investment will be higher.
We also supply other customer required products, for more details please contact with our sales get more information.
Strip Type Drip Irrigation Tape Features
The drip irrigation belt has strong anti-blocking performance and better water output because the stickers are continuously embedded in the hose, the water inlet section and the turbulent flow channel are set to be longer, and the long and narrow slits are used as the water outlet. uniformity. The drip irrigation belt also has the advantages of low production cost, wide application range, and low water quality requirements.
1. It is used to grow crops in greenhouses to reduce pests and diseases, save fertilizers and pesticides, and improve economic benefits.
2. Used for orchard irrigation, it can effectively increase yield, improve fruit quality, and effectively control weed growth.
3. It is suitable for various field crops such as cotton, Chinese herbal medicine, watermelon, field vegetables, etc., to improve the mechanized planting strength.
4. The drip irrigation tape can be bent around the ridge and is easy to operate.
Precautions for the use of sticker drip irrigation tape
1. The pipes and drippers of drip irrigation are easy to be blocked, and the water quality requirements are relatively high, so filters must be installed;
2. Drip irrigation cannot adjust the microclimate of the field, and is not suitable for irrigation during the freezing period. In vegetable irrigation, the drip irrigation system cannot be used to apply manure.
3. The investment in drip irrigation is high, and the economic benefits of crops should be considered;
4. Burns of the drip irrigation belt Note that when laying the drip irrigation belt, press and compact the field film, so that the film is as close to the drip irrigation belt as possible, and there should be no space between the film and the drip irrigation belt. Avoid focusing of sunlight through water droplets. Before sowing, the land should be leveled to reduce the phenomenon of many pits and depressions in the land. Prevent clods, rocks and weeds from holding up the mulch, causing water vapor to accumulate under the mulch to form a lens effect and burn the drip irrigation belt. When laying, the drip irrigation tape can be buried to avoid focus burns.
No.298 Zhonghua North Street ShiJiaZhuang, HeBei, China.