Drip irrigation tape:
● Drip irrigation tapes use the advantages of their own pipes to directly irrigate water to the roots of crops through the orifice or dripper of a capillary tube with a diameter of about 10mm. The irrigation effect is uniform and water-saving is efficient.
● The drip irrigation tape is a low-pressure pipe system and an irrigation device installed on the capillary tube, which irrigates the water and the nutrients required by the crops into the soil in the root zone of the crops uniformly and slowly.
Drip irrigation pipe:
● Drip irrigation pipe is an important irrigator in drip irrigation system. According to the requirements of crop water, the water and the nutrients required by the crop are dripped drop by drop through the low-pressure pipe system and the irrigation device installed on the capillary tube, and drip into the crop uniformly and slowly. In the root zone soil.
● The most common drip irrigation pipe is a built-in cylindrical drip irrigation pipe. The thickness of the drip irrigation pipe is long, the use time is long, and the corrosion resistance is stronger than the drip irrigation tape, but the cost is higher.
The main differences between drip irrigation tapes and drip irrigation pipes:
- First of all, from the appearance, the drip irrigation tape is flat without water and pressure, while the drip irrigation pipe is cylindrical;
- Secondly, it is distinguished from the form of drip heads. Drip irrigation tapes are generally inlaid with flat lower heads, and drip irrigation pipes are inline cylindrical drip heads.
- Use time. Compared with drip irrigation pipe, the thickness of the drip irrigation tape is thinner, the use time is shorter, and the use time of the drip irrigation pipe is longer;
- The amount of water output, the water output of the drip irrigation tape is about 2L / h, and the water output of the drip irrigation pipe is about 3L / h. The water output of the drip irrigation pipe is greater than that of the drip irrigation tape;
- In terms of investment, the investment in drip irrigation pipes is higher than that in drip irrigation tapes.